Port Huron & Detroit
Road Number PHD 1309
This 40' standard box car with single Superior door is painted blue with white stenciling, white and red "PHD" herald, and white "St. Clair Blue Water Route" lettering. It runs on black Bettendorf trucks. Originally built in October 1947, this box car was rebuilt by the U.S. Railway Equipment Company in February 1966.