As Exciting as the City it's Named For...
The WalthersProto(R) San Francisco Chief
Unveiled in 1954, Santa Fe's newest streamliner drew legions of fans from
the start! With a unique blend of equipment and fast schedules between the
San Francisco bay area and Chicago this unique transcontinental is back -- as
Walthers latest HO Scale name train!
With a real metal finish simulating the patina of stainless steel, these
cars look great in operation together, or combined with matching Walthers
equipment to model other Santa Fe trains.
* 7 All-New ATSF Cars - First Time in Plastic!
* Based on Equipment in Service 1954-71
* Prototypical Silver-Painted Finish
* Mix & Match to Model Other Santa Fe Streamliners
* Prototypical Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
* All Grab Irons Factory Installed
* Car Name & Number Decals
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
* Turned Metal Wheelsets
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature
full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is
recommended for operation.